More about cookies: www.aboutcookies.org
We commit to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors, including yours.
By using our services, you show us trust. We fully appreciate and respect the importance of privacy and confidentiality of your data.
We do not request, collect or process personal data that is not necessary to achieve the goal – to purchase goods, services or receive information.
We respect your privacy and do our best to keep your personal data safe.
We do not allow unsolicited sending of letters and in no case will we allow any use of your personal data (name, address, email address, etc.).) sale, lease or transfer to third parties.
Information may be disclosed to third parties only based on a lawful request, agreement or with your consent, for example, when drawing up a cooperation agreement.
If you disagree with this policy or with certain definitions contained therein, please do not use our services.
2. Data we collect and process
By making a purchase or sharpening tools, you provide us with your personal information. When making a purchase or receiving a service, the submission of personal data is mandatory, since without it you will not be able to make a transaction.
We collect and store the following data:
- customer's name;
- phone number;
- email address;
- address of delivery of goods or services.
We process, but do not store such impersonal data:
Private information is used only to ensure the full provision of services and communication with customers. We may only receive your personal information from you and only if you use our services.
3. Payment information
By paying for the goods and services provided by Danatec Baltic SIA, we may collect and process the following information:
- Your bank account number;
- Name of bank institution;
- Your phone number;
- Email address.
4. Reasons why we collect your data
We collect information about you in order to:
- sell our goods and services;
- process and deliver your order;
- answer your questions and give you information;
- manage your account if you have one.
5. Data storage period
We keep customer's personal information for 10 years:
- to provide the purchased item with warranty and post-warranty support;
- to contact you on request;
- to manage your settings and rights.
After the expiration of 10 years, personal data will be deleted if you do not request the deletion of your data electronically, or by personally arriving at Danatec Baltic SIA office (with personal identification document).
6. Ensuring data protection
Our database is stored in one of the most reliable data centers in the world.
To protect your personal data, we use all the capabilities of our service provider, including permanent physical protection against unauthorized access to personal information and data is limited and possible only to selected and authorized employees. We provide 24-hour physical security of the facility.
Information about the data center where the data of Sia Danatec Baltic is stored:
6.1. The data center is designed and built in compliance with industry standards, which set requirements for power supply systems, cooling systems and telecommunications systems. Access to data center premises is controlled by electronic and biometric identification systems. It is equipped with early warning systems (air composition analyzers) and gas extinguishing systems that use gas that is harmless to humans and equipment located in data centers.
6.2. The premises and perimeter of the data center are equipped with alarm and video surveillance systems, as well as 24-hour physical security and physical access control are provided, as a result of which the processor guarantees sufficient protection against the threat of personal data generated by physical exposure in the data center.
6.3. The data center shall develop and apply the data security policy in its commercial activities.
6.4. Internal control systems complying with the following standards are used for monitoring the work of the data center: ISO 9001: 2015 (Quality Management System), ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (Information Security Management System), ISO 22301:2012 (Business Continuity Management System) and PCI DSS v. 3.2 (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard).
7. Transfer of data to third parties
Your data may be transferred to a third party. Third parties can also be data centers, support services, delivery services, representatives of cloud storage services, etc. Personal data processors that help us provide you with services. Third parties associated with us, may process your personal data only for specified purposes and may not be used for other purposes or transferred to other persons without our consent.
The personal data may be transferred to the competent state authorities and administrative bodies, including law enforcement authorities, such as the police or other supervisory authorities where appropriate and in accordance with the regulations laid down by the regulatory regime.
8. Transfer of data to third countries
Danatec Baltic SIA does not transfer personal information and other data to third countries.
The issuance of personal and other user data is made only on the basis of a legitimate request.
9. Cookies policy
Cookies are small pieces of information that the site stores on your computer or mobile device during a visit to the website. This allows the server to collect information from the browser, so when you return to the site, you do not have to re-enter the data. You can learn more about how Cookies work on the site www.cookiecentral.com.
We use session and persistent cookies to:
- improve the quality of services provided;
- recognize new or existing customers;
- remember your preference settings, such as settings to display a list of items;
- send you promotional messages that best suit your interests;
- analyze which pages you visit and what user privacy tools you use.
Turned on cookies are not necessarily necessary for the basic functions of the site, but they will provide you with a better experience when using the site. However, you can delete or Block cookies at any time. In this case, some features of this site will not be able to function properly. The information related to cookies is not used to identify you personally and the data collected is stored under our supervision. Cookies are not used for purposes other than those mentioned herein.
11. Customer rights
Laws and regulations on the protection of personal data, including the General Data Protection Regulation, give you a number of rights, in turn, we must provide you with the opportunity to use them.
- You have the right to request a copy of your personal information to verify the accuracy of the information stored and / or to correct or update that data;
- at any time you can refuse to receive emails by sending a notification to email@example.com or using a link in electronic letters;
- in cases where your data is processed with your consent, you have the right at any time to withdraw your consent, which serves as the basis for the termination of data processing;
- You may request that your personal information be completely deleted (if it does not contradict the legislation of the Republic of Latvia).
To protect your privacy and security, we will take appropriate measures to verify your identity before providing the information you request about your personal data. For this purpose, we may ask you to provide an identity document and / or personally visit our office. If you cannot prove your identity, we may reject your application.
You must understand and accept the risks associated with erasing your personal data, such as:
- inability for us to identify you as a customer,
- difficulty or inability to identify your purchase in case you turn to warranty service;
- difficulties or impossibility to recover purchase documents in case of their loss;
- and other risks.
12. Responsible person for processing your data
The data manager and the person responsible for personal data processing are Danatec Baltic SIA, LV4000379162, Jūrkalnes 15/25, Rīga, LV-1046.
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, you can write to the email firstname.lastname@example.org