More about cookies: www.aboutcookies.org
Reliability: Precision, machining consistency, low noise level and great reliability are the main features of this model.
Flexibility: Available with one or two operating units and with two different working widths (1100 and 1350 mm), it allows calibration, pre-sanding and sanding of a variety of different materials with a high quality finish. The wide range of different compositions and the options available make the LIBRA 40 the ideal machine for processing solid wood, veneered, honeycomb and lacquered panels.
Sturdiness: A very rigid machine frame with tubular structure made using a robotic welding system.
Technical data LIBRA 45/2 - 1350
- Execution complying to E.C. regulations
- Volt 400 EU
- Frequency 50 Hz
- Door with window for inspection of aggregates (2 aggregates)
- LED lamps for internal lighting
- Vacuum table equipped with 3 kW (4 HP) fan motor
- Version "Z" for RTC 135
- Electronic control "FOX 1000 S" (platen)
- Touch Screen display 10,4"
- Oscillating belt cleaning blower on the 1st unit
- Oscillating belt cleaning blower on the 2nd unit
- Grooved rubber coated pressure roller in 2nd position
- Grooved rubber coated pressure roller in 3rd position
- Feed conveyor electronic speed variator (inverter) 1,5 kW (2 HP)
- Main motor 15 kW (20 HP)
|LIBRA 45 - 1100||LIBRA 45 - 1350|
|Working width||1100 mm||1350 mm|
|Min. ÷ Max. working height||4÷170 mm||4÷170 mm|
|Sanding belt width||1115 mm||1370 mm|
|Sanding belt length||2150 mm||2150 mm|
|2 feed speeds||4,5-9 m/min||4,5-9 m/min|
|Feeding motor power (HP)||0,45/0,8 kW (0,6/1,1)||0,45/0,8 kW (0,6/1,1)|
|Main motor power, versions with 1 or 2 operating units (HP)||11kW (15) 50Hz||11kW (15) 50Hz|