More about cookies: www.aboutcookies.org
Flexibility: The numerical control can control all the axes installed on the machine. Electronic programming ensures rapid machine set-ups eliminating the need of test runs. With a few keystrokes stored programs can be recalled or new machining quotas inserted. The wide range of options available, including the HSK version, allow any type of machining.
Sturdiness: Sturdy steel machine structure. Ribbed cast iron worktable which guarantees no vibrations. The electrospindle tilts over two heavy duty cast iron trunnions.
Technical data - SPINDLE MOULDER WITH +/- 45° TILTING SHAFT
- F 255 A - Tilting spindle moulder with 2 axes (E.C. version)
- Volt 400 EU
- Frequency 50 Hz
- NC-controlled spindle moulder fence adjustment
- NC-controlled "Rapid" section table adjustment
- PL version with 2 profiling extensions
- HSK Version
- No. 4 tool holder spindles with HSK B 63 taper: 30mm, 35mm, 40mm, 50mm.
- Spindle moulder shaft of 30 mm diam.
- Spindle holder carriage complete with 2 racks
|Worktable dimensions||1200 x 780 mm|
|Spindle diameter, your choice||30-35-40-50 mm |
|Spindle rotation speeds rpm||900 ÷ 12.000|
|Spindle tilt||± 45,5°|
|Max. tool diameter when profiling||250 mm|
|Max. tool diameter when tenoning||300 mm|
|Motor power (S6-40%)||7,5 kW / 10 Hp|